Wednesday, January 7

Free Floral Calendar by the Month!

Flowers in the garden in January are hard to come by so I picked a pretty bouquet photograph to make a calendar for my bedroom.  I like this idea, I like seeing something cheerful when I wake up next to my alarm clock.  I often forget about fresh flowers since I don't go back to my bedroom til bed time.






I am living by calendars and lists this year so I can be more productive.  I have lots of goals and things to accomplish, how about you?  We all have our organizers, pocket calendars or apps to keep us up to date but a I thought a pretty reminder that time passes quickly and we need to keep track for those odd places we need to know the date was in order.  So I decided to give my blog readers a 5x7 calendar month for free to download and print on card stock.  Hang it on your fridge, tuck it into your list making notebook, tape it to your bathroom mirror.  You can place it on a small plate stand or easel to stand it up on your desk.  Every month there will be a new calendar with pretty flowers to enjoy and remind you to get out there before the month passes and smell some real ones!



To download this calendar page go here and use the code 2170 to download your calendar.

Now that I've had so much fun planning my year, wait til you see how I've been decorating my office and getting things done!  I'm kind of liking this planning for the future and accomplishing my goals!

Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment